Monday, October 5, 2009

Testimonials From Some Of My Awesome Clients

If you are thinking of hiring a DJ, there are many factors to consider. The most important question you have to ask yourself is,
"Will I be satisfied with this DJ?"

Please allow me to answer this. I pride myself in your satisfaction. As your DJ it is my #1 job to make you and your guests happy.
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY, I HAVE FAILED!

I can honestly say I have never had a single complaint from any of my clients. Quotes from some of my clients:

"Thank you so much! We loved the music you played! The next party we have we want you!"
- Kim, Painesville (in person)

"You rocked that [event] so hard my friends are still talking about it. Next year we gonna do it again!"
- Joe, Cleveland (text message)

"Just keep doing what you're doing, keep playing the stuff you're playing! DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!"
- Kevin, Chagrin Falls (when asked if there was anything I should do differently)

"We absolutely loved the job you did DJing for my wife, she could not have been happier! Thank you!"
- Jeff, Ashtabula (phone message)

"My friend wanted to know who DJ'd the party so I gave him your card, he wants to hire you..."
- Mark, Painesville (text message)

"I don't know how you do it but you managed to fill my dance floor almost the whole night for the first time in a long time, thanks and we will do this again real soon!"
- Bar, Cleveland (in person)

"We had a great DJ here and he played AMAZING music! He played house, techno... all the best! And he definitely did NOT play from a playlist. We can't wait for the next event! If you need a DJ, he's your man!"
- Retailer (in-store performance), Chagrin Falls (blog post)

Let me tell you, it is a pleasure serving such fine people!
Call me to book your next get-together!
(440) 525-1030
And thank you,
DJ SS

No comments:

Post a Comment