Friday, September 25, 2009

The Sanity In-Store Was Awesome

I was asked to DJ an in-store on September 12th at Sanity in Chagrin Falls. Sanity had its 1 year anniversary and I was there to help fill in some of the vibe by spinning Chill, House, and Trance.

Sanity is an upscale men's and women's clothing boutique. Retailers take note: these guys really know how to do it proper. Not only is their store chic and LA trendy, but the owners were gracious hosts who stuck to the plan and never asked me to alter the course. I'm telling you now it was an absolute pleasure to DJ for this event. 

I received this really nice email yesterday:

We had such a great time with you at Sanity and can't wait for our next event! It'll probably be closer to the holidays but we will for sure keep you posted.

Thanks,
Isabel

Check out the pics below!















Thanks to Kevin, Isabel and crew for hosting this great event, and thanks to everyone who came out!


No comments:

Post a Comment